Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Summer Vacations

My vacations passed a bit boring but entertaining too. I used to sit for long hours in front of TV and watch movies and browisng the net on my mobile in search of new Games and Application for my N73. I downloaded many games and a handful of apps. I got a history project on French Revolution to be completed in the vacations and it was really interesting to do that. I also viewed Monaco GP and the match between Mohun Bagan FC and Bayern Munichen , it was a fantastic event. I was a bit dissapointed as Oliver Kahn was retiring but it had to happen someday or the other , it was brave of Kahn to take this ultimatum. Finally my holidays will finish in a day or two . School and studies are knocking my door. Bye C U.
--
Posted By Blue Ocean to Blue's World at 6/06/2008 09:05:00 AM

No comments: